Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Don’t Change to Channel

 


   Yesterday in a Tweet made by yours truly, I declared a bit of boredom at the job. My position is office coordinator, but in reality more like a reception/intake person. Since we are an internal shop for the entity and under contract, there isn’t a large volume of foot traffic - except for random pick ups. Most days are sneaking peeks at my phone (forbidden) and doing research on Google - Hence Boredom.

    A little backstory. Despite all of my interests in all things paranormal and weird stuff, I’ve never taken part in a ghost hunt, done any psychic testing, or anything randomly connected - except that one time with the OUIJA board (session still open?) if you can count being a non-practicing Catholic as my entryway into the metaphysical world then…yeah.

    Most people know me as that nut-job that shares all his dreams. I don’t know what you guys call me behind my back but I guess my insecurities might be close (joking?) for that matter I’ve never come out of my comfort zone - I am a hermit by nature. Locked in a cave doing hermit shit would please me to no end - peopling is hard. The signs on my cave would read: 

DANGER DO NOT ENTER

DON’T KNOCK JUST GO AWAY!

Like most kids, back in the day I tried the Uri Gellar thing, bending spoons, moving objects - nothing. Except for the one time I might have seen a UFO and two incidents with what I perceived to be spirits doing ghostly shit, then I don’t have much stock in the paranormal game. 

So why try Channeling in the middle of the morning? I guess that little voice that urges us to try things now and again may have surfaced to give me a push, teasing me to entertain the concept of being still and just letting random words and images flow through. This wasn’t a scientific experiment by any means - but I used the similar method by which I’m able to catch “Flash Dreams” except I intentionally switched to asking a question and seeing if my psyche would answer - like Jung. 

    Our imaginations often lay unused if our day is ruled by the clock - mine isn’t - so there IS the opportunity for free-play while I’m supposed to be being useful at work. With that said, all I do to enter sleep quickly is sit back in the office chair, close my eyes and within a minute, I will be dreaming. Practice has made me capable of waking up just to jot down what the dream was - usually the few seconds of time it took to actually see the dream. 

    Without further ado, below is the transcript of me settling in, closing my eyes asking a deeply personal question and the weird responses I got and wrote down every few words (spaced out accordingly) Who knows what I channeled?

TRANSCRIPT

Me: To the Dreamworld, what is it do you need from me (Pause, close my eyes)

    All you need

    A particle of energy (My left hand starts to tingle)

    Disable fear / sit table / comfort (describing what I am doing?)

    Force / Collapse Remove Fear Covering (I see a finger push the universe inward)

    Remain / Open Receive (I was thinking of stopping)

    Relaxed Inward / Go Dimension

    Deeper Channel Cave

    Humans are / Communicate Many

    Silence / Oscillate / Enter Wave

    Tone / Balanced Accept

    Fluctuate / Energy / Frequency Control

    Teaching / Perilous Journey (I was surprised at this point)

    Absolute Enemy (….)

    Understood Transmission (Me acknowledging?)

    Surrounding (I see the Earth in my minds eye)

    Angel Halo / False

    Network Halo / Command Driven

    Purpose…

    Let Go / Release Tension / Fear

    Change / See / Levitate

    Aura Emanate Release

    Entity Manifest / Mall (Nothing manifested, I sit in an atrium that resembles a mall)

    Process / Parallel Resist

Then randomly the poem we all know begins…

    Starlight / Starbright (12:34PM)

    Open Is Good

Subconsciously I begin to rock back and forth..

    Rocking Is Good / Send Message

    Receive / End

Every time you see a line break and a forward slash is when I wrote something down. As soon as my eyes closed the narrative kept going, sometimes a word crept in just before my eyes closed. You can chalk all of this up to my expectation to receive a message from beyond, and the narrative fulfills the creepy need to get SOMETHING from beyond, as if the Genie within is there to give you what you need so you don’t feel crazy. This is one weird experiment I would try again to see if something else came through. 

    I thought that the pacing of the “Transmissions” were kind of odd, missing connector words, chopped for brevity and impact. Does my mind really talk like that, like a fake alien in a 1950’s movie? This all could be my own expectation to create that manifested this “otherworldly” communication to come through. 


Then again…

P.S. Don’t worry - I’m not going on the road to do the whole “Bashar” thing… NOPE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Change to Channel

     Yesterday in a Tweet made by yours truly, I declared a bit of boredom at the job. My position is office coordinator, but in reality mor...