Wednesday, September 11, 2024

All Things...



    After the red-eye flight back home to Charlotte on Sunday, my sleep patterns were disrupted. September had come in with the New Moon and brought with it plenty of dreams - I was ready days earlier to hang it all up. My public diary, while fun to post isn't the best way for me to deal with my prolific dreaming. 

***

    I've been on this trip for several years and still don't have an answer to what's really going on inside my head - maybe that's for the best. All I can hope for is restful sleep. The one thing I am grateful of is the journey, unlocking that distant need from childhood to become a writer, though I'm still far from getting there. Stubbornness will be my downfall as well as my quitter mentality - these two qualities clash constantly, creating a unique perspective, and is the cause of the fear-based life I live. 

    There is a whole world out there - and if you allow it, exploration is just one decision away. There is a whole world inside of each of us as well... If you push past the fear and accept yourself - then another world will open up - 

for you to explore.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things...

     After the red-eye flight back home to Charlotte on Sunday, my sleep patterns were disrupted. September had come in with the New Moon an...