Thursday, June 6, 2024

A Visit




Note: Edit

This dream was from the end of April 4/22/24, I had my reservations about posting it because it involved two (psychic) people I follow on Twitter, keeping the post in DRAFT up till now - whatever the message was never came into fruition or synchronicity. The only sync I had was in the second dream: the image of someone frying something circular in a frying pan. I encountered that in a dream before. ~


Usually I don’t like mentioning my followers or people I follow on Twitter if I randomly dream about them. I had interactions with two people this morning in separate dreams. The first dream I was in this person’s shop and they were telling me about today being one of the most profitable making over $2746.00 or a number close to it. A wind storm kicks up outside and she excuses herself to interact with a nature spirit made of wind blown live branches and leaves that accumulated just outside her establishment.

The second dream I was in this persons home. She decided to cook, placing a large cast-iron skillet on the stovetop and began heating up two pancakes or two flour tortillas. 

These dreams came at around 4:10 this morning and I didn’t want to post them or their names on twitter. It’s 8:16am and I just wanted to time-stamp these dreams.

Both of these women are remarkably talented in the world of psychical arts, both on the east Northeast and have the same first name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things...

     After the red-eye flight back home to Charlotte on Sunday, my sleep patterns were disrupted. September had come in with the New Moon an...